Novare Library Services was founded by three individuals, each experts in his or her own right.
- Experience with the Market. We bring more than 20 years of combined field experience in all types of libraries – public, academic, and a statewide multi-type library cooperative.
- Innovative Spirit. We have the technological expertise to bring cutting-edge technological solutions to libraries at an affordable price.
- Independence and Objectivity. We are not tied to a specific platform or vendor. As experts, we assess a library’s needs and find the best solutions for those needs.
We bring our expertise to you as a consultant to help you develop a road map for IT success within your existing infrastructure. Our objective staff helps libraries find affordable, appropriate solutions to meet their short- and long-term goals.
We offer consulting packages on:
- Hardware and Software. We can assist you with purchasing, setting up maintenance schedules and upgrading both hardware and software within your library.
- Web Pages. We can evaluate your current web page and offer low-cost and simple solutions to help you improve your site’s effectiveness, search engine optimization and user satisfaction within your existing framework.
- Staff Technology Training. We can help you assess staff’s current technology level and create a custom training plan to help them learn the technologies they need to help the library succeed.
These are just some of the fantastic services we can offer your library. Have something else in mind? Contact us to discuss your idea today.