Training & Events
For over 11 years, Novare has been a trusted source for library training.
Novare offers a variety of training on current technology and upcoming trends. We can arrange workshops both online and face-to-face. Novare staff presents on a variety of topics, typically with a focus on technology, and often creates custom workshops to help fit a need. Some topics we have presented include:
- technology planning and implementation
- digital marketing
- customer service
- innovative technology in libraries
- online tools and resources
- social media
- email and email marketing
- utilizing video
- future trends
- smart technology
- web design
- building AI and VR applications
- staff development, including communication, productivity, and conflict resolution
- and much more.
Our focus is on practical applications of technology in libraries. Beyond our skill set, we can locate other experts and arrange training logistics for you.
We can organize special events like staff days and other full-day events with multiple presenters. Novare staff has the expertise to create virtual conferences that work for you and your attendees!
Interested in presenting for Novare Library Services? Contact us today.