Does Social Media feel like a big-ticket item on your to-do list for engaging the modern donor, but you are not sure what to do or how to manage it all with all the other things your library has on its task list?
Social media is a terrific way to add additional opportunities for engagement to your annual marketing plans and campaigns. We know it can be overwhelming at times.
Nonprofit digital marketing expert and CEO of Barlele, Taylor Shanklin, is going to bring her tips for how to get the most out of your social media even when you are busy and wearing a lot of hats.
Things you will take away from this webinar:
– How to create social media posts that will engage your audience
– Recommendations and strategies to keep your social media presence active and relevant
– What are the best tools and technology that will make social media management easier and more effective
– How to measure the effectiveness of your social media
– Ideas that you can implement throughout the year and apply to various campaigns and moments
Taylor Shankin to the Founder and CEO of Barlele.