Started in 2011, Novare Library Services is a firm specializing in IT solutions for libraries founded by Diana Silveira, Mark Opyd and Chad Mairn.
Novare Library Services can help solve the technology gap by providing the technical backbone and infrastructure so libraries and small businesses can focus on services, not on IT. Novare Library Services can help streamline and modernize services by utilizing Web 3.0 and other innovative tools. With Novare Library Services, you will be able to offer customers more – with less!
Novare Library Services can provide the following solutions:
- Web Development, Website Maintenance and Hosting
- Mobile Sites and Services
- Hardware Maintenance for PCs
- Staff & User Training
- Custom Programming
Novare Library Services embraces the use of open-source and tailored low cost solutions to bring libraries and small businesses the best technological solutions at the best price.
What makes Novare Library Services unique?
Novare Library Services was founded by three individuals, each experts in their own right. The Novare Library Services team has:
- Innovative Spirit. Novare Library Services has the technological expertise to bring cutting edge technological solutions to libraries at an affordable price.
- Independence and Objectivity. Novare Library Services is not tied to a specific platform or vendor. As experts, they will assess your needs and find the best solutions for those needs.
- Experience with the Market. Novare Library Services brings over 20 years of combined field experience in all types of libraries – public, academic, and statewide multi-type library cooperative.
Chief Information Officer